Environmental Services Overview
SEC provides a full range of wetland and wildlife consulting, land-use planning, and environmental management services throughout the New England area. SEC’s honest, straightforward approach has earned the company the respect of both private industry and the local, state and federal agencies with which we collaborate on a regular basis.
SEC’s two principals, Patrick Seekamp and Michael Seekamp, have over 38 combined years of professional experience. Direct involvement of the company principals ensures senior level expertise on every project, from fieldwork and permitting to report preparation and public hearing presence.
- Wetland Delineation
- Riverfront Resource Area Analysis
- Wildlife and Vernal Pool Studies
- Local, State and Federal Permitting
- Rain Garden Design and Maintenance
- Stormwater Management and BMP Permitting
- Erosion Control and Construction Monitoring
- Mitigation/Restoration Design, Construction and Planting
- Conservation Land and Open-Space Planning and Management
- Wetland Function Analysis
- Permitting and Public Hearing Representation